Personal information is information about a natural person through which that person can be directly or indirectly identified. This, however, does not include any personal information which has been anonymized or de-identified.
- Account information when you create an account on our website, such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, home address, nationality, etc. of you and/ or your authorized representative.
- Information about whether you are investor looking to purchase or shareholder looking to sell securities.
- You Permanent Account Number (PAN) and information about your government-issued ID for KYC purposes (as mandated by law).
- If you use third party services such as add-ons, we may gather information from such websites.
- Banking details such as bank account number, IFSC code, branch name, etc. to assist you in transaction.
- Your preferences, such as class of shares, size of investment, business sector, etc.
- If you are a seller of equity of your company: information such as share ownership documents, ownership type, and the number of shares to be sold.
- While on customer support, you may be asked to provide certain more sets of information with respect to which you are seeking support from us, such as documents related to the transaction, bank statements.
- Your marketing and email preferences
- Transaction Information: information about transactions between you and the other buyer/ seller. This transaction information includes, but is not limited to, the price, volume, class of securities, transfer restrictions.
- Your actions, on your visit on our website such as pages visited, links visited, your uploads or downloads.
- The device and server you use to access our website, including IP address, browser used, its version, etc.
- Your activities on internet through our marketing partners such as Google, Linkedin.
- Your interest through our business partners using referral programmes, partnership agreements.
- [any other category]
You may change the cookie settings for the website at any time by clicking on the ‘Cookie Icon’. You have the liberty to block all cookies by activating such setting on the browser that you are using to visit our website. Please note that if you block all cookies, including some which may be essential, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. Unless deleted by you manually, each category of cookie has specific time period after which it will be automatically be deleted from your device. [please provide more information to the user about cookies, its types, and time period].
Use of your information:
Purposes for which information is collected:
- Enhance customer experience by analysing data and improving our reach and understand customer behaviour.
- Customizing our website to provide you a better experience.
- Determine your eligibility, right options, and correctness of your information (to the extent possible).
- Provide services of transaction.
- Communicate with you about your application status, transaction status, deadlines for opportunities of your interest, recommendation based on your preferences.
- Debug, identify and fix errors.
Sharing of Information
We share your information with the following persons:
- Any corresponding buyer/ seller of securities
- Our own affiliates
- Our internal advisors such as finance, legal, fund administrator, auditors staff advisors, employees
We share your information with the following third parties:
- Financial advisors
- External legal team
- Payment service providers
- Fund administrator
- Legal/ finance auditors
The information shared with the third party is only to the extend required and on a “need-to-know” basis.
We may share information with authorities or regulators where we are under legal obligation to comply with any statutes, order of the court or enforcement requests. We may also share information about you where we have a reason to believe that it will allow us to protect the security and integrity of our website and related services
We are not involved in sale or leasing of information, including personal information.
Time Period of Retention
Merger or Acquisition
If we undergo a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or any such process which mandates us to share your information, your information may be shared, or sold under a duty of as part of a transaction as permitted by law.
System for Consent
- By agreeing to use our services, and going through this Policy, you are providing your consent for us to collect, and store data as required.
- If you are a legal representative, you represent and warrant that you have the full authority to represent the legal entity and have power to bind them
- You shall have the option to withdraw consent.
- All information disclosed by you shall be disclosed willingly and be free of any coercion. We hold no liability with respect to the authenticity, genuineness, misrepresentation, fraud, negligence, etc. of the information disclosed by you.
- You confirm and shall ensure that your information is complete, accurate and up to date.
If any of the above is false, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and your use of our website.
The safety of your personal information is important for us. We enforce proper measures are taken to safeguard your personal information. We use all such tools and technologies and integrations to reduce the risks such as loss of data, unauthorized access, misuse and alteration of data. The access to personal information to employees and third parties on a strict- need-to-know-basis and ensure such persons are subject to confidentiality and privacy obligations. You acknowledge that, despite such strict measures, we cannot guarantee complete security of data over the internet and any such transmission of data shall be at your own risk. We have no liability for unintentional disclosure.
- Receive complete set of information we store about you
- Receive detailed information about security measures enforced by us
- Alteration of information we have about you
- Provide latest and current information about you
- Withdraw consent from this Policy
- Ask for deletion of your information
- Ask detailed information about the parties with whom your information is shared and purpose for the same
- Report any of your grievances to us.
Please note that to process any of your request, we may be required to confirm your identity.
Contact us at:
Address: 26, First Floor, Unit 2, 16’Th Cross, 18’Th Main, JP Nagar – 5’Th Phase, Bangalore – 560078, Karnataka